*30 Minute Walk-Jog-Run Cardio Workout
- 5 minutes walk
- 5 minutes jog
- 3 minutes run
- 30 seconds sprint
- Repeat all steps walk-sprint one more time through.
- Cool down and stretch!
- Walkers, omit running & pick 4 walking speeds instead.
- Runners, omit walking warm up & pick 4 running speeds. Walk to cool down at least a few minutes at the end though.
- Consult your physician before starting any new fitness program.
- At each speed, work within your fitness level. You should always be able to say at least 4 words without catching your breath (except your sprinting speed).
- Stretching or foam rolling is a must at the end of your workouts to increase range of motion around your joints, which increases mobility.